Please note that the trial period is only available to customers in the UK
The full terms and conditions can be found here, a summary of the key terms are provided below. A written copy of the trial terms and conditions will also be included with your saddle order.
Summary of the 10 Day Round Trip Trial Terms and Conditions:
- At the time of your order, you will be charged for the saddle plus £25 postage/insurance, payment can be made via PayPal, debit card, BACS or credit card.
- The purchase price of the saddle is refundable if you need to make a return. Only the shipping/insurance is non-refundable.
- Trial length is 10 days from the date of delivery, the saddle must be returned to us before the 10th day, therefore we suggest that you have made your decision by the 8th day at the latest. Under exceptional circumstances, extensions of the trial period are available by request.
- The saddle must be returned in the same condition for a full refund of saddle purchase price to be issued.
- Returns postage must be insured and have a signature requirement.
- If the saddle does not reach us in the same condition within the 10 day deadline and there has been no approved extension there will be a penalty charge of £25 per day.
- If a saddle has been received in part exchange, then we reserve the right to sell it within the 10 day trial for your new saddle. Should this happen, you will receive either the value offered in part exchange, or the sale fee minus the standard 25% commission – whichever is greater.
Saddles are sold as-is. The trial period serves as your opportunity to inspect and test ride the saddle. You are welcome to have your saddler inspect the saddle, and may request a trial extension if you need extra time to do so.